Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Eight that Great, Another Road Trip!

Tonight began another road trip, the eighth one to be exact. On this four day adventure will be my mother, brother Zach, and myself. My other brother, Joe, has to work at his new job and unfortunately will not be joining us this time. We will be visiting two presidential libraries, a space shuttle, an amusement park, and family on this short road trip (I'm sure my mom will find more things for us to do).

You can never have enough Disney!

We left my brother's house around 8:30 pm and drove up to our hotel in Anaheim for the night. I did the driving and it was an easy drive since our hotel is one we've stayed in the past when going to DisneyLand. If some of you don't know by now, I'm a huge Disney fan and frequently visit the Happiest Place on Earth, so I can drive the route to Anaheim blindfolded (not that I would attempt it). We checked in to the hotel a little past 10:00 pm and will get some rest. Tomorrow, we will visit the Nixon Library and the California Science Center which features the space shuttle Endeavor.

For a different perspective, you can view my mom's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment